BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Craft Beverages Unlimited Midwest
St. Charles Convention Center in St. Charles, Missouri
February 3-5, 2016
Craft Beverages Unlimited East
Now at the U.S. Cellular Center in Asheville*, North Carolina!
Conference: February 10-12, 2016
*Named as one of Frommer's' Best Places to Go in 2015
Exhibitors will be exposed to the largest concentration of wine, beer and distilling industry producers in the region. They are involved in increasing levels of influence in all areas of industry. Meet face-to-face with these high-level decision makers who buy the products and services you deliver! These events attract:
* Winery, Brewery and Distillery Owners, Presidents, Managers
* Winemakers, Craft Brewers, Distillers
* Vineyard Growers
* Purchasing Department Buyers
* Marketing Executives
* Retail Tasting Room Personnel
* Beverage Writers, Bloggers, other media
* Beverage Association personnel and members
* Potential new target audiences
What sets us apart?
* 40 years of trade show experience and expertise. Start-ups can't compare.
* A stronghold in the fastest growing and hot new industry areas in the U.S. and Canada
* Regional Sales!...proven by our exhibitors time and again
* Event cross-promotion to increase attendance, exposure and sales through three leading trade magazines:
Vineyard & Winery Management magazine, Craft Beer & Brewing, and Distiller.
of your key buyers who hold purchasing power by exhibiting in 2016.
BOOTH INFO AND EXHIBITOR BENEFITS
Standard Booth Prices
10x10 Standard Booth - $1,500.00
10x10 Corner Booth - $1,550.00
8x10 Standard Booth - $1,450.00
Each booth space booked will be charged a $99 Exhibitor-Sponsored Luncheon Fee.
All booths come with:
8' high backdrops / 3' high siderails
(1) 6'x2' draped table
(1) wastepaper basket
(1) booth identification sign
FREE wireless Internet
We market the conference with an agressive marketing plan through an array of outlets:
• Virtual and direct mail
• Magazines, websites, newsletters, other PR outlets via Vineyard & Winery Management, Craft Beer & Brewing, and Distiller magazines pre-event promotion
Websites, newslettes, other PR outlets via V• Event web site(s) listing
• Advertising in other trade media
• Social media
• Official press releases
INSURANCE - Exhibitor shall carry its own liability insurance and shall provide Vineyard & Winery Management with proof of insurance one month prior to the show. Vineyard & Winery Management and the exhibition facility assume no responsibility for the safety of the properties of Exhibitor, its officers, agents or employees from theft, damage by fire, accident or any other cause whatsoever, and Exhibitor expressly agrees to save and hold harmless Vineyard & Winery Management and the Exhibition Facility Owner and their respective Management, agents and employees from any and all liability resulting from injuries or damage to exhibitor, its agents, employees, persons and/or properties in connection with Exhibitor’s use or occupancy of the exhibit space exhibition facility.
Our names have changed. Be sure to note the correct event name on your form!
Craft Beverages Unlimited East
U.S. Cellular Center
87 Haywood St
Asheville, NC 28801
Please Submit Insurance Certificates to:
C/O Vineyard & Winery Management
PO Box 14459
Santa Rosa, CA 95402